22 July 2022 | Friday | News
"Our expansion to the APAC region, starting with Australia and New Zealand, shows our commitment to provide orthodontists streamlined digital treatment planning assistance and high-quality aligners quickly and at reduced costs," says Amir Abolfathi, co-founder and chief executive officer of uLab.
The recent uDesign 7 release provides easy and rapid AI-assisted treatment planning across all case complexities or the option to have licensed orthodontists and dentists provide case planning assistance in less than 3-business days via the uAssist service.
Key benefits of the uLab platform include:
- Two treatment planning options:
- Ground-breaking pay-per-aligner pricing structure—as low as $35 AUD/NZD2 per aligner with a case fee ceiling as low as $1,750
- Quick delivery in 10-business days or less3 so orthodontists can start their patients faster than ever
- The ability to mix brackets and aligners in the same case
- Optional aligner packaging, showcasing the orthodontist's brand
- Chairside consulting and treatment plan details on the uView™ web app
- Customizable options not available on other platforms such as trimlines, attachment protocols, automatic and advanced staging, and velocity
There have been over 500,000 uLab aligner cases planned to date. To learn more about uLab Systems and to request a demo, go to ulabsystems.com/request-a-demo.
1 Treatment plans must be reviewed and approved by the treating orthodontist.
2 See 2022 uLab Partner Program terms and conditions for more details.
3 Shipping estimate is to city centers. Outlying areas may experience longer shipping times. Shipping times are not guaranteed. Delivery time is from order acceptance.